fineract-dev mailing list archives

From vinay bhat <vinaybh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Report Display Error
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2016 17:57:05 GMT
Hi All,

>From log I am getting following exception:

org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException: StatementCallback; bad SQL
grammar [select x.* from (select parameter_sql as the_sql from
stretchy_parameter where parameter_name = 'FullReportList') x]; nested
exception is com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException:
Table 'mifostenant-default.*' doesn't exist

Thanks & Regards,
Vinay