fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <mkra...@mifos.org>
Subject [MENTORS] Fineract Board Report submitted
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 08:54:06 GMT
Hello Finnis,

I just submitted our apache incubator board report.  Two changes of note
from what we worked on together:

* I added the information about our mifos release problems to the board
report.
* I added Jim to the list of mentors who can check off.  Jim: I don't know
how that gets added to the board report template.  We may have something
"official" left to do?

The report there is now ready for mentor review.

One last reminder: I will not be doing board reports again until we have
some Fineract microservices in an Apache repo or two.

Greets,
Myrle

*Myrle Krantz*
Solutions Architect