fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <mkra...@mifos.org>
Subject Fineract Board Report for September
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 12:21:06 GMT
Hello everyone,

I've started the Board Report for September.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/2016-09+September+Report

Please review and edit by tomorrow. I will submit it September 7th at the
end of my work day (CET).

In case you don't look into the board report, there is one detail you
should be aware of anyways:
After the September report, I will no longer prepare or submit board
reports.  I believe at this time that Ed Cable, as the community director
at Mifos, is in a better position to do this.  That may change once Markus
and I are ready to open up the work we've been doing.  But currently I'm
missing too much of the picture to be effective in this role.

Greets from the Voreifel, Germany,
Myrle

*Myrle Krantz*
Solutions Architect