fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Arvind Sujeeth <arv...@mines.io>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] Transactions executed multiple times
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2016 04:37:27 GMT
Hi Adi,

Each request in the batch is a create client request with a unique account no, as I said.
There should not be any requests with the same account no. Is it possible the batch API is
executing requests multiple times for some reason? is there any way for a request to be executed
multiple times?

Arvind

> On Sep 15, 2016, at 8:57 PM, Adi Raju <adi.raju@confluxtechnologies.com> wrote:
>
> Arvind,
>
> The error is self explanatory.
> Your script is violating 'account_no_UNIQUE' unique constraint on the m_client table.
> Please identify if your script itself is inserting duplicate account no.
>
> Alternatively, it is possible that you have configured "Account Number Preferences" which
is causing this issue.

> Regards,
> Adi

as that should be the go-to place for any conversations like this. I think you might have
specifically joined the mifos-developer list to start this conversation so sorry to point
it away.

> Members of our core team and some of the other partners in our community should be able
to respond in the next 6 to 8 hours as they come online for the day.