fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Mexina M Daniel <mex...@singo.co.tz>
Subject Re: Pentaho Report in Mifos
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2016 07:59:33 GMT
Hi Thynn

Me too i put the report in /root/.mifosx/pentahoReports and a user is a
root but still unsuccessful

I have re-checked the steps on creation of the report in Pentaho
Reporting Designer(PRD)

Now i see the error from PRD just after pasting the Global Scripting

java.lang.NullPointerException: URL must not be null when connecting
     at
org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.core.modules.misc.datafactory.sql.DriverConnectionProvider.createConnection(DriverConnectionProvider.java:88)
     at
org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.core.modules.misc.datafactory.sql.SimpleSQLReportDataFactory.getConnection(SimpleSQLReportDataFactory.java:124)
     at
org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.core.modules.misc.datafactory.sql.SimpleSQLReportDataFactory.getReferencedFields(SimpleSQLReportDataFactory.java:211)
     at
org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.core.modules.misc.datafactory.sql.SQLReportDataFactory.getReferencedFields(SQLReportDataFactory.java:153)
     at
org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.core.modules.misc.datafactory.sql.SQLDataFactoryCore.getReferencedFields(SQLDataFactoryCore.java:59)
     at
org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.core.metadata.DefaultDataFactoryMetaData.getReferencedFields(DefaultDataFactoryMetaData.java:88)
     at
org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.core.CompoundDataFactoryCore.getReferencedFields(CompoundDataFactoryCore.java:39)
     at
org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.core.sorting.SortingDataFactoryCore.getReferencedFields(SortingDataFactoryCore.java:34)
     at
org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.core.metadata.DefaultDataFactoryMetaData.getReferencedFields(DefaultDataFactoryMetaData.java:88)
     at
org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.core.cache.CachingDataFactory.createCacheKey(CachingDataFactory.java:362)
     at
org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.core.cache.CachingDataFactory.queryDesignTimeStructure(CachingDataFactory.java:313)
     at
org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.core.designtime.DesignTimeDataSchemaModel.queryReportData(DesignTimeDataSchemaModel.java:189)
     at
org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.core.designtime.DesignTimeDataSchemaModel.buildDataSchema(DesignTimeDataSchemaModel.java:137)
     at
org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.core.designtime.DesignTimeDataSchemaModel.ensureDataSchemaValid(DesignTimeDataSchemaModel.java:97)
     at
org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.core.designtime.DesignTimeDataSchemaModel.getDataSchema(DesignTimeDataSchemaModel.java:88)
     at
org.pentaho.reporting.designer.core.model.data.QueryMetaDataActorImpl.retrieve(QueryMetaDataActorImpl.java:33)
     at
     at
     at akka.actor.TypedActor$MethodCall.apply(TypedActor.scala:147)
     at
akka.actor.TypedActor$TypedActor$$anonfun$receive$1$$anonfun$applyOrElse$2.apply(TypedActor.scala:311)
     at akka.actor.TypedActor$TypedActor.withContext(TypedActor.scala:299)
     at
akka.actor.TypedActor$TypedActor$$anonfun$receive$1.applyOrElse(TypedActor.scala:306)
     at akka.actor.Actor$class.aroundReceive(Actor.scala:465)
     at akka.actor.TypedActor$TypedActor.aroundReceive(TypedActor.scala:246)
     at akka.actor.ActorCell.receiveMessage(ActorCell.scala:516)
     at akka.actor.ActorCell.invoke(ActorCell.scala:487)
     at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.processMailbox(Mailbox.scala:238)
     at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.run(Mailbox.scala:220)
     at
akka.dispatch.ForkJoinExecutorConfigurator$AkkaForkJoinTask.exec(AbstractDispatcher.scala:393)
     at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:260)
     at
scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1339)
     at
scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1979)
     at
scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:107)

Could that be the reason? What could be the cause of this error?