fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Mexina M Daniel <mex...@singo.co.tz>
Subject Pentaho Report in Mifos
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 12:15:56 GMT

Hello devs

I created pentaho report in Pentaho Reporting Designer and want to use
it in Mifos X, I followed the steps from
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/docs/Creating+Simple+Pentaho+Report+and+Embedding+it+to+MifosX

and was able to create the report to the end but when i run the report i
get a blank page.

Am using release 16.06.01 in Linux

I inspected from Developer tool and find this error

 1. {developerMessage: "The request caused a data integrity issue to be
    fired by the database.",…}
     1. defaultUserMessage:"Unable to create key: No loader was able to
        handle the given key data:
        /root/.mifosx/pentahoReports/Report_For_Mifos.prpt"
     2. developerMessage:"The request caused a data integrity issue to
        be fired by the database."
     3. errors:[{,…}]
         1. 0:{,…}
             1. args:[]
             2. defaultUserMessage:"Unable to create key: No loader was
                able to handle the given key data:
                /root/.mifosx/pentahoReports/Report_For_Mifos.prpt"
             3. developerMessage:"Unable to create key: No loader was
                able to handle the given key data:
                /root/.mifosx/pentahoReports/Report_For_Mifos.prpt"
             4. parameterName:null
             5. userMessageGlobalisationCode:"error.msg.reporting.error"
             6. value:null
     4. httpStatusCode:"403"
     5. userMessageGlobalisationCode:"error.msg.reporting.error"

what could it be the cause?

Thanks in advance.

--
Mexina M Daniel
Lead Software Developer

Tel:+255 222 618 511 | Mob: +255 712 110 791

Singo Africa Limited
Block G,Mbezi Beach B| 7 Nakawale Road| P.O.Box 78908| 14121 Dar es Salaam

singo.co.tz

Lets grow together