fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Adi Raju" <adi.r...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Loan Processing Time
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 11:08:52 GMT
Zayyad,

How many members are part of these collection sheet processing?

R u processing deposit, withdrawal, disbursal and repayments for all?

Are you processing by group or by center?

Regards,

Adi

From: Zayyad A. Said [mailto:zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com]
Sent: 06 September 2016 16:36
To: mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net; dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Cc: Adi Raju <adi.raju@confluxtechnologies.com>;
shreyaank@confluxtechnologies.com; Ed Cable <edcable@mifos.org>
Subject: Loan Processing Time

Devs,

Am facing a problem with some tenants on our dedicated Linux server.

It taking too long to view a loan account, post repayment directly or
through collection sheet. One single collection sheet can take even 40mins
just to complete submitting.

This is really affecting our clients, will appreciate if someone can quickly
help resolve the issues.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email: zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com
<mailto:zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com>