fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Adi Raju" <adi.r...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Pentaho Report in Mifos
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2016 12:41:38 GMT
If only new reports are failing, may be you have missed one or more of the steps while creating
pentaho report. You are following the right link for the instructions.
Please re-verify the steps. If not resolved, please talk to our support on skype:mifos.support
during IST working hours. They can give it a try.

Regards,
Adi

-----Original Message-----
From: Mexina M Daniel [mailto:mexina@singo.co.tz]
Sent: 29 September 2016 15:58
To: dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Pentaho Report in Mifos

Hi Adi

The user that is using to run the tomcat (root) is the same as the one of user directory(root)

Is it possible for the server to fail to read only the report i created and able to read all
other report while they are all listed in /.mifosx/pentahoReports? what could be the cause?

Mexina

On 09/28/2016 07:23 AM, Adi Raju wrote:
> This error comes when report files are either not available in the {user directory}/.mifosx/pentahoReports
or server is unable to read the file.