fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Adi Raju" <adi.r...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Pentaho Report in Mifos
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 04:23:58 GMT
This error comes when report files are either not available in the {user directory}/.mifosx/pentahoReports
or server is unable to read the file.
Make sure the user you are using to run the tomcat and the user directory is for the same
user.

Regards,
Adi

-----Original Message-----
From: Mexina M Daniel [mailto:mexina@singo.co.tz]
Sent: 27 September 2016 17:46
To: dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Pentaho Report in Mifos

Hello devs

I created pentaho report in Pentaho Reporting Designer and want to use it in Mifos X, I followed
the steps from https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/docs/Creating+Simple+Pentaho+Report+and+Embedding+it+to+MifosX
and was able to create the report to the end but when i run the report i get a blank page.

Am using release 16.06.01 in Linux

I inspected from Developer tool and find this error

 1. {developerMessage: "The request caused a data integrity issue to be
    fired by the database.",…}
     1. defaultUserMessage:"Unable to create key: No loader was able to
        handle the given key data:
        /root/.mifosx/pentahoReports/Report_For_Mifos.prpt"
     2. developerMessage:"The request caused a data integrity issue to
        be fired by the database."
     3. errors:[{,…}]
         1. 0:{,…}
             1. args:[]
             2. defaultUserMessage:"Unable to create key: No loader was
                able to handle the given key data:
                /root/.mifosx/pentahoReports/Report_For_Mifos.prpt"
             3. developerMessage:"Unable to create key: No loader was
                able to handle the given key data:
                /root/.mifosx/pentahoReports/Report_For_Mifos.prpt"
             4. parameterName:null
             5. userMessageGlobalisationCode:"error.msg.reporting.error"
             6. value:null
     4. httpStatusCode:"403"
     5. userMessageGlobalisationCode:"error.msg.reporting.error"

what could it be the cause?

Thanks in advance.

--
Mexina M Daniel
Lead Software Developer

Tel:+255 222 618 511 | Mob: +255 712 110 791

Singo Africa Limited
Block G,Mbezi Beach B| 7 Nakawale Road| P.O.Box 78908| 14121 Dar es Salaam

singo.co.tz

Lets grow together