fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Adi Raju" <adi.r...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Start work on FINERACT-209
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 13:38:14 GMT
You can go ahead with the changes and send in the PR.
This is the right mailing lists for any development or contribution related questions.

Regards,
Adi

-----Original Message-----
From: Lionel Raymundi - Poincenot [mailto:lionel@poincenot.com]
Sent: 02 September 2016 18:55
To: dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Start work on FINERACT-209

Hi Everybody,

I would like to start working on *FINERACT-209 Maker-Checker principle for Document management*.
I am not able to move the task to "in progress". If it is necessary please tell me how to
do it.
As this is our first attempt to contribute to the community, we will be having some questions
about both developing model and (hopefully) contribution process. Is this the correct media
to ask them?

Thanks
Lionel