fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Adi Raju" <adi.r...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: [Mifos-developer] how to deploy Fineract with http behind reverse proxy handling https?
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2016 04:21:58 GMT
+dev@fineract

Hi,

fineract-provider\src\main\resources\META-INF\spring\securityContext.xml can be modified to
allow http.

Regards,

Adi

From: Yalu [mailto:yalu@vajrainteractive.com]
Sent: 23 September 2016 15:00
To: Mifos software development
Subject: [Mifos-developer] how to deploy Fineract with http behind reverse proxy handling
https?

Hello Community,

How can I host Apache Fineract without SSL/https but just http, and delegate handling of https
to reverse proxy like Nginx? I would like to use letsencrypt certificate to secure Fineract
in a production deployment.

How would I go about configuring tomcat to serve via http only? I have tried configuring tomcat
to do this without success, please help.

Thanks,

Yalu