fineract-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Myrle Krantz <mkra...@mifos.org>
Subject Fwd: [DRAFT] Incubator PMC Board Report - August 2016
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2016 02:58:55 GMT
Hello Finerators,

Given that I let you all know that I wouldn't be able to submit the report this August, and given that we all, together, are responsible for submitting the report, I'm deeply disappointed, that nothing (not even the partially complete report I prepared a month ago) got submitted.

Greetings from Southern Colorado with spotty reception,
Myrle

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "John D. Ament" <johndament@apache.org>
> Date: 6. August 2016 um 19:12:48 GMT-6
> To: "general@incubator.apache.org" <general@incubator.apache.org>
> Subject: [DRAFT] Incubator PMC Board Report - August 2016
> Reply-To: general@incubator.apache.org
> 
> Below is the current draft of the incubator board report.  There's still a
> few podlings who haven't reported.
> 
> Incubator PMC report for August 2016
> 
> The Apache Incubator is the entry path into the ASF for projects and
> codebases wishing to become part of the Foundation's efforts.
> 
> < narrative >
> 
> * Community
> 
>  New IPMC members:
> 
>  - None
> 
>  People who left the IPMC:
> 
>  - None
> 
> * New Podlings
> 
>  - SensSoft
>  - Traffic Control
> 
> 
> * Graduations
> 
>  The board has motions for the following:
> 
> 
> 
> * Releases
> 
>  The following releases entered distribution during the month of
>  July:
> 
>  - Apache Trafodion 2.0.1-incubating
>  - Apache Atlas 0.7-incubating
>  - Apache Ranger 0.6.0-incubating
>  - Apache Eagle 0.4.0-incubating
> 
> 
> * IP Clearance
> 
> 
> 
> * Legal / Trademarks
> 
> 
> 
> * Infrastructure
> 
> 
> 
> * Miscellaneous
> 
> 
> 
> * Credits
> 
>  - Report Manager:
> 
> -------------------- Summary of podling reports --------------------
> 
> * Still getting started at the Incubator
> 
>  - CarbonData
>  - DistributedLog
>  - Juneau
>  - Pirk
>  - Pony Mail
>  - SensSoft
>  - Trafic Control
> 
> * Not yet ready to graduate
> 
>  No release:
> 
>  - Blur
>  - CMDA
>  - Guacamole
>  - Impala
>  - iota
>  - PredictionIO
>  - Quickstep
>  - S2Graph
> 
>  Community growth:
> 
>  - Beam
>  - Eagle
>  - Fluo
>  - Joshua
>  - Slider
>  - SystemML
> 
> 
> * Ready to graduate
> 
>  The Board has motions for the following:
> 
> 
> 
> * Did not report, expected next month
> 
>  - Fineract
>  - Quarks
>  - Toree
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>                       Table of Contents
> BatchEE
> Beam
> Blur
> CarbonData
> Climate Model Diagnostic Analyzer
> DistributedLog
> Eagle
> Fineract
> Fluo
> Guacamole
> Impala
> iota
> Joshua
> Juneau
> OpenAz
> Pirk
> Pony Mail
> PredictionIO
> Quarks
> Quickstep
> S2Graph
> SensSoft
> Sirona
> Slider
> SystemML
> Tamaya
> Toree
> Traffic Control
> Unomi
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> --------------------
> BatchEE
> 
> BatchEE projects aims to provide a JBatch implementation (aka JSR352) and a
> set of useful extensions for this specification.
> 
> BatchEE has been incubating since 2013-10-03.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1. -
>  2.
>  3.
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
>  No
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
>  We got several new users and interest in advanced integration (in
>  particular our GUI).
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
>  Not much but it is quite stable and no new spec was out since last report
>  so it behaves as expected.
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  2015-12-08
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
> 
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [ ](batchee) Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>  [ ](batchee) Olivier Lamy
>  [X](batchee) Mark Struberg
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
>  struberg: I think this podling is ready to graduate.
> 
>  johndament: Report is basically empty
> 
> 
> --------------------
> Beam
> 
> Apache Beam is an open source, unified model and set of language-specific
> SDKs for defining and executing data processing workflows, and also data
> ingestion and integration flows, supporting Enterprise Integration Patterns
> (EIPs) and Domain Specific Languages (DSLs). Beam pipelines simplify the
> mechanics of large-scale batch and streaming data processing and can run on
> a number of runtimes such as Apache Flink, Apache Gearpump, Apache Spark,
> and Google Cloud Dataflow (a cloud service). Beam also brings SDKs in
> different languages, allowing users to easily implement their data
> integration processes.
> 
> Beam has been incubating since 2016-02-01.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1. Additional and continued Beam releases
>  2. Grow the community of Beam users and contributors
>  3. Add to and improve upon documentation, code samples, and project
>     website
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> None.
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
>  * 425 closed/merged pull requests
>  * High engagement on dev and user mailing lists (590 / 455 messages)
>  * Several public talks, articles, and videos including:
>  * Hadoop Summit San Jose ("Apache Beam: A Unified Model for Batch and
>    Streaming Data Processing" & "The Next Generation of Data Processing &
>    OSS")
>  * O’Reilly & The New Stack ("Future-proof and scale-proof your code")
>  * QCon NY ("Apache Beam: The Case for Unifying Streaming API's")
>  * JBCN Barcelona ("Introduction to Apache Beam")
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
>  Major developments on the project since last report include the following:
> 
>  * First incubating release (0.1.0-incubating)
>  * Addition of Apache Beam Python SDK
>  * Addition of the Apache Gearpump runner
>  * Added support for writing to Apache Kafka clusters
>  * Added support for reading from and writing to Java Message Services,
>    including Apache ActiveMQ, GeronimoJMS, and RabbitMQ
>  * Ratified new Beam model APIs to improve efficiency and failure handling:
>    DoFn setup, teardown, and reuse
>  * Optimized key components such as data serialization and shuffle
>  * Continued improvements to the Flink, Spark, and Dataflow runners
>  * Continued reorganization and refactoring of the project
>  * Continued improvements to documentation and testing
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  * 2016/06/15 - 0.1.0-incubating
>  * 2016/07/28 - 0.2.0-incubating (RC proposal sent to Incubator PMC)
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
>  N/A - no changes since last report.
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [X](beam) Jean-Baptiste Onofre
>  [ ](beam) Venkatesh Seetharam
>  [ ](beam) Bertrand Delacretaz
>  [ ](beam) Ted Dunning
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
> 
> --------------------
> Blur
> 
> Blur is a search platform capable of searching massive amounts of data
> in a cloud computing environment.
> 
> Blur has been incubating since 2012-07-24.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1. Greater community involvement.
>  2. Produce releases.
>  3.
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
> - No
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
> - Subscriptions: user@ - 61[0]; dev@ - 79[+1]
> - The community involvement has not really changed over the past few
>   months.
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
> - Not much has changed, a few bug fixes.
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  2014-07-29
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
>  2014-07-28
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [ ](blur) Doug Cutting
>  [X](blur) Patrick Hunt
>  [x](blur) Tim Williams
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
> 
> 
> --------------------
> CarbonData
> 
> Apache CarbonData is a new Apache Hadoop native file format for faster
> interactive query using advanced columnar storage, index, compression and
> encoding techniques to improve computing efficiency, in turn it will help
> speedup queries an order of magnitude faster over PetaBytes of data.
> 
> CarbonData has been incubating since 2016-06-02.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1. Prepare first CarbonData release
>  2. Prepare first CarbonData website
>  3. Promote the project and grow user and dev community
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
>  None
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
>  We voted two new committers: Venkata Ramana and Ravindra Pesala.
> 
>  We are preparing the CarbonData website, blog posts and talks to promote
>  CarbonData and grow the user and dev communities.
> 
>  The community activity increased: many new users started to use and test
>  CarbonData, we had more than 100 new issues created during July.
> 
>  On the other hand, presentation material has been created and a first talk
>  has been given:
> 
> 
> http://www.slideshare.net/liangchen18/apache-carbondatanew-high-performance-data-format-for-faster-data-analysis
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
>  Code donation has been done and all resources have been created by INFRA
>  (git, github mirror, mailing list, Jira, ...).
> 
>  We also created the Jenkins CI jobs.
> 
>  We are now in the process of cleanup and polishing the build and legal to
>  prepare the first release.
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  Not yet available
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
>  2016-07-15
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [ ](carbondata) Henry Saputra
>  [X](carbondata) Jean-Baptiste Onofre
>  [X](carbondata) Uma Maheswara Rao G
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
> 
> 
> --------------------
> Climate Model Diagnostic Analyzer
> 
> CMDA provides web services for multi-aspect physics-based and phenomenon-
> oriented climate model performance evaluation and diagnosis through the
> comprehensive and synergistic use of multiple observational data, reanalysis
> data, and model outputs.
> 
> Climate Model Diagnostic Analyzer has been incubating since 2015-05-08.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1. Enlarge the CMDA community;
>  2. Develop stable platform to allow broad contributors to turn in code;
>  3. Develop a streamline procedure to allow the entire community to develop
>     the CMDA project
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
>  Noe.
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
>  In this month, the CMDA community focuses on developing the summer school
>  program, in order to advocate and distribute CMDA 2.0, to educate more
>  students on our latest product, and to attract more people to join our
>  community. So far, we have received about 25 graduate students who show
>  interest and will come to our summer school to learn CMDA 2.0 product and
>  the platform.
> 
>  Meanwhile, with the great guidance from our mentors, the CMDA community
>  has learned to run the project from various aspects in an Apache way. Many
>  community meetings were held to streamline and develop our operation
>  regulations. Here we just name a few strategies. Weekly community meetings
>  are arranged with pre-distributed meeting agenda. Meeting invites are sent
>  to all community members with open access to the weekly meetings. After
>  each community meeting, various contributors/groups summarize their to-do
>  items on the community mailing list, to welcome all community members'
>  input. Community communication always adopts the community mailing list as
>  carrier. More committers join the voting group. More committers are
>  recommended based on their active performance in the community.
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
>  We have successfully encapsulated and deployed CMDA 2.0 onto Amazon cloud
>  environment, leveraging docker technology to ensure scalability.
>  Provenance engine is also deployed onto Amazon cloud to ensure that we
>  gather all provenance during the summer school for further study and
>  development of our project after the summer school.
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  XXXX-XX-XX
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
> 
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [ ](climatemodeldiagnosticanalyzer) James W. Carman
>  [X](climatemodeldiagnosticanalyzer) Chris Mattmann
>  [ ](climatemodeldiagnosticanalyzer) Michael James Joyce
>  [ ](climatemodeldiagnosticanalyzer) Kim Whitehall
>  [ ](climatemodeldiagnosticanalyzer) Gregory D. Reddin
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
>  * Chris Mattmann - The community has shown progress in addressing a near
> vote to terminate the podling. There were and still are concerns that need
> to be tended to and watched but as a mentor I am pleased by the efforts of
> Jia, Seungwon, and Lei whom I have seen contribute to the discussion. I
> think we should continue to closely evaluate the progress, but I am happy
> with this month.
> 
> 
> --------------------
> DistributedLog
> 
> DistributedLog is a high-performance replicated log service. It offers
> durability, replication and strong consistency, which provides a fundamental
> building block for building reliable distributed systems.
> 
> DistributedLog has been incubating since 2016-06-24.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  * Getting an Apache release out
>  * Improve general documentation
>  * Grow user base
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
>  There is currently no issue.
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
>  * A few people have started to report issues
>  * Some conversations have been initiated on the mailing list
>  * Sijie will be present at Strata in China to present the project
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
>  * The wiki has been set up (cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DL/)
>  * A few contributions were made to the repository on GitHub and are in the
>    process of being merged
>  * Various mailing lists have been set up
>  * SGA from Twitter has been completed
>  * Status page is up and we have started filling it out
>  * Most accounts of initial committers have been created
>  * Jira queue has been created (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DL)
>  * Repository has been created (and mirrored on GitHub)
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [ ](distributedlog) Flavio Junqueira
>  [x](distributedlog) Chris Nauroth
>  [ ](distributedlog) Henry Saputra
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
> 
> 
> --------------------
> Eagle
> 
> Apache Eagle (incubating) is an open source analytics solution for
> identifying security and performance issues instantly on big data platforms,
> e.g. Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark etc. It analyzes data activities, Yarn
> application, Hadoop JMX metrics and daemon logs etc., provides
> state-of-the-art alert engine to identify security breach, performance
> issues and shows insights.
> 
> Eagle has been incubating since 2015-10-26.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1. Eagle community is discussing graduation and use Apache maturity
>     assessment to measure the gap to graduation. That should be completed,
>     see
> 
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EAG/Eagle+Podling+Maturity+Assessment
> 
>  2. Complete one requirement from self assessment which is to provide a
>     well-documented channel to report security issues, along with a
>     documented way of responding to them.
> 
>  3. Identify other housekeeping before graduation, for example agreement on
>     bylaws, PMC composition etc.
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
>  NIL
> 
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
>  - Presented in Apache Con, May 2016
>  - Presented in London Stratus + Hadoop, May 2016
>  - Presented in San Jose Hadoop Summit, June 2016
>  - Presented in DTCC2016 Beijing, China, May 2016
>  - Presented in JavaCon, China, May 2016
>  - Presented in Hadoop Summit, San Jose, China, June 2016
>  - Presented in Data Asset Management Summit, Shanghai, China, July 2016
> 
>  Communities showed continuous interest in Apache Eagle project. Some
>  company tried to integrate Eagle as part of whole solution and some
>  contributed different use case to Eagle platform, for example MapR
>  support, Oozie monitoring support etc.
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
>  Technically we added more documents for user to easily use Eagle
> 
>  Besides Hadoop security monitoring, we have started working on performance
>  monitoring design and development based on the requests from community.
> 
>  As we may have multiple different use cases running on top of Eagle, a
>  design discussion and prototype is conducted to make sure Eagle is a
>  framework to host multiple use cases and user will use Eagle to manage
>  those use cases.
> 
>  Alert engine is going to be decoupled from data processing so that alert
>  engine will be multi-tenant and easy to be used by multiple use cases by
>  incorporating well-designed metadata.
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  2016-07-19
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
>  - Daniel Zhou, 2016-06-15
>  - Michael Wu, 2016-06-17
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [ ](eagle) Owen O'Malley
>  [ ](eagle) Henry Saputra
>  [x](eagle) Julian Hyde
>  [ ](eagle) P. Taylor Goetz
>  [x](eagle) Amareshwari Sriramdasu
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
> 
> 
> --------------------
> Fineract
> 
> Fineract is an open source system for core banking as a platform.
> 
> Fineract has been incubating since 2015-12-15.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1.
>  2.
>  3.
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
> 
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
> 
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
> 
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  XXXX-XX-XX
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
> 
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [ ](fineract) Ross Gardler
>  [ ](fineract) Greg Stein
>  [ ](fineract) Roman Shaposhnik
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
> 
> 
> --------------------
> Fluo
> 
> Fluo is a distributed system for incrementally processing large data sets
> stored in Accumulo.
> 
> Fluo has been incubating since 2016-05-17.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1. Attract new contributors
>  2. Do a release
>  3. Conduct a podling name search
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
>  No
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
>  We have a new contributor to Fluo since the last report.
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
>  We completed refactoring of code to use Apache names.  We attempted our
>  first release of a parent pom (for both Fluo projects) and it failed on
>  the incubator list.  A parent pom is a way to share build configuration
>  among multiple projects.  We plan for Fluo and Fluo Recipes to both
>  inherit the same parent pom and obtain common config for code formatting,
>  findbugs, checkstyle rules, etc.  For this to work the parent pom needs to
>  be released before the projects.
> 
>  The reason it failed is because members of the IPMC identified the
>  following issues :
> 
> * Improper linking to pre-Apache releases of Fluo from website.
> * Branding and linking issues with fluo.io domain, fluo-io GitHub org and
>   projects.  The domain name and github org were used by the project before
>   moving to Apache.
> 
>  This was really good feedback.  We want to remedy the issues identified
>  and eliminate possible confusion around the Apache Fluo brand.  The
>  following link identifies discussion of a possible way forward.
> 
> 
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/b478645815bf7b1fee8342a21924162decc173d91c22eaf5f708a435@%3Cdev.fluo.apache.org%3E
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  Never
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
>  Never
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [x](fluo) Billie Rinaldi
>  [ ](fluo) Drew Farris
>  [ ](fluo) Josh Elser
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
> 
> 
> --------------------
> Guacamole
> 
> Guacamole is an enterprise-grade, protocol-agnostic, remote desktop gateway.
> Combined with cloud hosting, Guacamole provides an excellent alternative to
> traditional desktops. Guacamole aims to make cloud-hosted desktop access
> preferable to traditional, local access.
> 
> Guacamole has been incubating since 2016-02-10.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1. Making the first Guacamole release under the Apache Incubator
>  2. Encouraging community participation and contribution
>  3. Accepting additional committers
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
>  None.
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
>  Activity on the mailing lists has increased now that the new project
>  website is up. At the time of the last report, the @user list was unused.
>  Since then, the number of emails has increased each month, with 52 in May,
>  95 in June, and 123 in July. Users do still occasionally post to the old
>  SourceForge forums, but are then gently redirected to the mailing lists.
> 
>  Excluding project committers, the community has opened 5 pull requests, 2
>  of which have been merged.
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
>  The project has finished migrating to Apache infrastructure, including the
>  project website. There is one major outstanding task, screen sharing,
>  which has been blocking the release but is finally nearing completion.
> 
>  Since last report, the project has had roughly 250 commits, about 60% of
>  which were directly related to the outstanding task mentioned above.
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  2015-12-18 (0.9.9, prior to Apache Incubator)
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
>  The most recent committer, Frode Langelo, was accepted into the
>  project by VOTE on 2016-04-03, with the required ICLA received on
>  2016-04-05.
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [x](guacamole) Jean-Baptiste Onofre
>  [ ](guacamole) Daniel Gruno
>  [ ](guacamole) Olivier Lamy
>  [X](guacamole) Jim Jagielski
>  [X](guacamole) Greg Trasuk
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
> 
> 
> --------------------
> Impala
> 
> Impala is a high-performance C++ and Java SQL query engine for data
> stored in Apache Hadoop-based clusters.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1. Transition of development workflows to ASF (see
>     https://issues.cloudera.org/browse/IMPALA-3221)
>  2. Initial release as incubating project.
>  3. Community growth
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
>  No.
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
>  Our last report was in April. Since then
> 
>  * Six new contributors have submitted patches for review, and two
>    contributors new to the project since incubation have continued to send
>    patches.
>  * Mailing list activity more than doubled in the four months since our
>    last report compared to the four months before that, from 31 threads to
>    75 threads (excluding patch review comments)
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
>  * The podling name search was completed:
>    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-96
>  * Trademark handoff was completed
>  * Impala's git repository is now hosted on ASF infrastructure
>  * Impala's website's source is hosted on ASF’s git infrastructure and the
>    website is now available on https://impala.apache.org
>  * Project bylaws have been ratified: https://impala.apache.org/bylaws.html
>  * Developer documentation has started to move to the ASF-hosted wiki:
>    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/collector/pages.action?key=IMPALA
>  * Work has begun in migrating to ASF-hosted JIRA
>  * A patch changing the copyright headers is in review
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  No releases have been made yet.
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
>  No committers or PMC members have been added since incubation began.
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [X](impala) Tom White
>  [ ](impala) Todd Lipcon
>  [ ](impala) Carl Steinbach
>  [ ](impala) Brock Noland
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
> 
> 
> --------------------
> iota
> 
> Open source system that enables the orchestration of IoT devices.
> 
> iota has been incubating since 2016-01-20.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1. Building a community now that we have completed source code upload of
>     one for the main components of the system.
>  2. Moving towards an initial release before the end of the year
>  3. Working on IP clearance for the release
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
>  None
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
>  A number of individuals have made contributions some of which have been
>  incorporated. We need to encourage more discussion on the dev list in the
>  coming months.
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
>  We continue to improve (the Fey engine) we have added tests for the core
>  engine and documentation for the engine and the component set.
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  XXXX-XX-XX
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
>  At the start of the project.
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [ ](iota) Daniel Gruno
>  [ ](iota) Sterling Hughes
>  [ ](iota) Justin Mclean
>  [ ](iota) Hadrian Zbarcea
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
> 
> 
> --------------------
> Joshua
> 
> Joshua is a statistical machine translation toolkit
> 
> Joshua has been incubating since 2016-02-13.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1. Ensure first release of Joshua Incubating artifacts (6.1)
>  2. Continue to build the Joshua PPMC and user community
>  3. Investigate targeted user communities within Apache
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
>  None.
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
>  We have gained a new contributor, and have continued developing and
>  updating the web page to increase interest. We have not made
>  any real advertising or publicity pushes, but hope to around the
>  time of our first formal release under the Apache banner (targeted
>  for September).
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
>  We have been steadily pushing up stability and design improvements,
>  including a move from an ant+ivy to a maven build system. We have
>  made some changes to our build process, including enabling
>  Travis-CI for continual integration testing. We are in discussion
>  about deeper architectural changes that will facilitate an API.
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  N/A
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
>  Kellen Sunderland and Felix Hieber (April 11, 2016)
>  Thamme Gowda (May 26, 2016)
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [ ](joshua) Paul Ramirez
>  [ ](joshua) Lewis John McGibbney
>  [ ](joshua) Chris Mattmann
>  [ ](joshua) Tom Barber
>  [X](joshua) Henri Yandell
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
> 
> 
> --------------------
> Juneau
> 
> Apache Juneau is a toolkit for marshalling POJOs to a wide variety of
> content types using a common framework, and for creating sophisticated self-
> documenting REST interfaces and microservices using VERY little code.
> 
> Juneau has been incubating since 2016-06-24.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1. Build up community with non-IBM and non-Salesforce contributors.
>  2. Finish creating website.
>  3. Finish populating Git repo.
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
>  None.
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
>  Currently only two of the original proposers have gone through the process
>  of getting commit approval.
> 
>  Some of the Salesforce proposers have been busy with their release
>  schedule.  Others need to be bugged to finish up the paperwork.
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
>  Grant from IBM Corporation for Juno (Apache Juneau) has been received by
>  the ASF.
> 
>  The Juno codebase has been uploaded to the Git repository.  We're still in
>  the process of cleaning it up and converting to using Maven for builds.
> 
>  Work has been done on the website, although build issues appear to be
>  preventing it from being fully deployed.
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  N/A
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [ ](juneau) Craig Russell
>  [ ](juneau) Jochen Wiedmann
>  [X](juneau) John D. Ament
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
> 
> 
> --------------------
> OpenAz
> 
> Tools and libraries for developing Attribute-based Access Control (ABAC)
> Systems in a variety of languages.
> 
> OpenAz has been incubating since 2015-01-20.
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
>  johndament: The community is currently voting to retire.
> 
> --------------------
> Pirk
> 
> Pirk is a framework for scalable Private Information Retrieval (PIR).
> 
> Pirk has been incubating since 2016-06-17. The initial code for Pirk was
> granted on 2016-07-11.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1. Establish a formal release process and schedule, allowing for
>     dependable release cycles in a manner consistent with the Apache
>     development process.
>  2. Establish a process which allows different release cycles for the core
>     framework, extensions/adaptors, and additional algorithms.
>  3. Grow the community to establish diversity of background and expertise.
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
>  None.
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
>  The mailing list activity, pull requests, and page views to the Apache
>  Pirk website (via Google Analytics) have greatly increased since the last
>  report.
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
>  The project has ensured that all dependencies are compliant with the
>  Apache License version 2.0 and that all code and documentation artifacts
>  have the correct Apache licensing markings and notice. The project has
>  also undertaken a refactor of some of the initial packages and provided
>  more robust support for user interaction.
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  No releases have been made yet.
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
>  Pirk is operating with its initial committers and PMC and has not yet
>  elected new committers or PMC members.
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [X](pirk) Billie Rinaldi
>  [X](pirk) Joe Witt
>  [ ](pirk) Josh Elser
>  [X](pirk) Suneel Marthi
>  [X](pirk) Tim Ellison
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
> 
> 
> --------------------
> Pony Mail
> 
> Pony Mail is a mail-archiving, archive viewing, and interaction service,
> that can be integrated with many email platforms.
> 
> Pony Mail has been incubating since 2016-05-27.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1. Grow the community base
>  2. Ensure that releases and processes adhere to ASF standards
>  3. Spread the word, get more developers onboard.
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
> 
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
>  The community is growing, albeit at a very slow pace, possibly due to
>  summer vacations (and some newborns). We intend to ramp up our recruitment
>  drive in the coming months.
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
>  We have managed to vote on and release Pony Mail 0.9.
> 
>  Trademark issues have been discussed, mostly done but perhaps with a few
>  lose ends to tie up.
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  2016-08-02
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
>  2016-05-27
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [ ](ponymail) Andrew Bayer
>  [X](ponymail) John D. Ament
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
> 
> 
> --------------------
> PredictionIO
> 
> PredictionIO is an open source Machine Learning Server built on top of
> state- of-the-art open source stack, that enables developers to manage and
> deploy production-ready predictive services for various kinds of machine
> learning tasks.
> 
> PredictionIO has been incubating since 2016-05-26.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1. Establish a formal release schedule and process, allowing for
>     dependable release cycles consistent with the Apache way.
>  2. Grow the community to establish diversity
>  3. Transition of present PredictionIO users from google-groups to ASF
>     mailing lists.
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
>  None
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
>  The mailing list activity, pull requests and page views to the
>  PredictionIO website (per google analytics) have greatly increased since
>  the last report. We have announced our new mailing lists on ASF infra on
>  the old Google Groups and have made those groups read only. Since then, we
>  have seen previous joining the new ASF-based community, and some new
>  contributors actively making proposals and patches.
> 
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
>  The project has ensured that all dependencies are Apache License 2.0
>  compliant, and all code. Working to ensure that all code and documentation
>  markings have the correct apache license 2.0 attributions. We have seen
>  contributors who used to submit patches pre-donation are now actively
>  submitting patches to the migrated codebase. There are also new
>  contributors who have submitted proposals about migrating the template
>  gallery to be based on ASF, which we have happily merged. New integration
>  tests have also been proposed and being actively developed by new
>  contributors.
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  No releases yet.
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
>  PredictionIO is still operating with the initial committers and PMC and
>  has not yet elected new committers or PMC members.
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [X](predictionio) Andrew Purtell
>  [ ](predictionio) James Taylor
>  [ ](predictionio) Lars Hofhansl
>  [ ](predictionio) Luciano Resende
>  [ ](predictionio) Xiangrui Meng
>  [X](predictionio) Suneel Marthi
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
> 
> 
> --------------------
> Quarks
> 
> Quarks is a stream processing programming model and lightweight runtime to
> execute analytics at devices on the edge or at the gateway.
> 
> Quarks has been incubating since 2016-02-29.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1.
>  2.
>  3.
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
> 
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
> 
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
> 
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  XXXX-XX-XX
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
> 
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [ ](quarks) Daniel Debrunner
>  [ ](quarks) Luciano Resende
>  [ ](quarks) Katherine Marsden
>  [ ](quarks) Justin Mclean
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
> 
> 
> --------------------
> Quickstep
> 
> Quickstep is a high-performance database engine.
> 
> Quickstep has been incubating since 2016-03-29.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1. Acquire early adopters.
>  2. Continue to build the developer community.
>  3. Create an ASF release.
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
>  N/A
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
>  1. Added two new members to the (core) Committers group.
>  2. Added one new member to the Contributor group.
>  3. Started discussions for a community and governance structure. Initial
>     proposal has been circulated the project developer list.
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
>  1. We have closed over 40 pull requests.
>  2. Created a website.
>  3. Created a getting started guide.
>  4. Started work on cleaning up the entire repository to have licensing and
>     copyrights in line with ASF projects.
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  No release yet.
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
>  N/A
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [ ](quickstep) Konstantin Boudnik
>  [x](quickstep) Julian Hyde
>  [ ](quickstep) Roman Shaposhnik
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --------------------
> S2Graph
> 
> S2Graph is a distributed and scalable OLTP graph database built on Apache
> HBase to support fast traversal of extremely large graphs.
> 
> S2Graph has been incubating since 2015-11-29.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1. Make a release
>  2. Attract users and contributors
>  3. Foster more and diverse committers
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
>  None
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
>  * Held a session on S2Graph: Internal at Apache Big Data NA
>  * Made various networking efforts at Apache Big Data NA, Vancouver and
>    Druid Meet-up, Seoul
>  * Made plans to integrate with Apache TinkerPop in order to reach a wider
>    audience (S2GRAPH-72)
>  * Discussion with Apache Zepplin regarding joint meet-ups at Seoul
>  * 3 inquiries from user mailing list
>  * Submit paper to INFOCOM 2017
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
>  * We decided project logo.
>  * Project website is up.
>  * Working on issues on providing package for distribution.
>  * 20 issues are created, 18 issues are resolved.
>  * Working on first release(S2GRAPH-86)
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  No yet
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
>  No
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [X](s2graph) Andrew Purtell
>  [ ](s2graph) Venkatesh Seetharam
>  [X](s2graph) Sergio Fernández
> 
> 
> --------------------
> SensSoft
> 
> SensSoft is a software tool usability testing platform
> 
> SensSoft has been incubating since 2016-07-13.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1. Ensure that Software grant/CCLA are submitted to secretary@
>  2. Port all infrastructure and community over to the ASF Incubator
>     infrastructure.
>  3. Grow the Senssoft community and work towards incubating releases.
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
>  N/A
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
>  Senssoft has only literally arrived in the Incubator. Podling
>  bootstrapping is currently underway.
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
>  Development has been going on outside of The ASF while we wait on sending
>  relevant documents to secretary@
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  N/A
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
>  N/A
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [ ](senssoft) Paul Ramirez
>  [X](senssoft) Lewis John McGibbney
>  [ ](senssoft) Chris Mattmann
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
> 
> 
> --------------------
> Sirona
> 
> Monitoring Solution.
> 
> Sirona has been incubating since 2013-10-15.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1. Extend the community
>  2. Release a bit more often
>  3. -
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
>  No
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
>  User community increased a bit but not much the core project community.
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
>  We tried to release but have few fixes to do.
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  2015-11-03
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
> 
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [ ](sirona) Olivier Lamy
>  [ ](sirona) Henri Gomez
>  [ ](sirona) Jean-Baptiste Onofre
>  [ ](sirona) Tammo van Lessen
>  [X](sirona) Mark Struberg
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
> 
> 
> --------------------
> Slider
> 
> Slider is a collection of tools and technologies to package, deploy, and
> manage long running applications on Apache Hadoop YARN clusters.
> 
> Slider has been incubating since 2014-04-29.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1. Apache Slider community/PPMC has voted to move portions of Slider into
>     Apache Hadoop YARN as modules. It is possible that the remaining pieces
>     will be moved at a later point in time or become obsolete or evolve to
>     work closely with YARN. Slider PPMC will decide what makes the most
>     sense as we progress through this exciting time.
>  2. Getting more external users
>  3. Growth of a diverse set of developers/committers/PMC members is also
>     crucial towards the final state of Slider
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
>  No.
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
>  The Apache Hadoop YARN community/PMC and Apache Slider community/PPMC has
>  decided to move portions of Slider into YARN, to make fast and significant
>  progress on: YARN-4692 - [Umbrella] Simplified and first-class support for
>  services in YARN. As a result, portions like Slider Core, Application
>  Master, Client and Tests will roll into Apache Hadoop YARN as module(s).
>  This effort is being captured in: YARN-5079 : Native YARN framework layer
>  for services. At this point, a branch has been created in the Hadoop
>  codebase, and Slider has been selectively migrated. As a result of this,
>  we are already seeing interest in the Hadoop committers/PMC, who have
>  started to contribute and submit patches to Slider.
> 
>  In order to support existing users of Slider, and to provide seamless
>  migration, there will be sufficient overlap between the time when a stable
>  state of long running services support is available in some future version
>  of YARN and the time till an independent Slider release is available. The
>  community/PPMC will also determine the future state of Slider as we
>  navigate through these changes.
> 
>  The discussions on the Slider and YARN community DLs can be viewed here -
> 
>  https://s.apache.org/0hoh
>  https://s.apache.org/MncV
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
>  We released version 0.91.0-incubating in June, 2016 with significant work
>  done on token management, unique component support, SLIDER-906 (Support
>  for Docker based application packaging with first class YARN support) and
>  several bug fixes. Work continues on support for complex services
>  (assemblies) and agent-less applications in Slider. The efforts on the
>  Core will continue in the new services branch created in YARN.
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  2016-06-28 slider-0.91.0-incubating
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
>  2015-07-07: Yu (Thomas) Liu
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [ ](slider) Arun C Murthy
>  [ ](slider) Devaraj Das
>  [ ](slider) Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>  [ ](slider) Mahadev Konar
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --------------------
> 
> SystemML
> 
> SystemML provides declarative large-scale machine learning (ML) that aims at
> flexible specification of ML algorithms and automatic generation of hybrid
> runtime plans ranging from single node, in-memory computations, to
> distributed computations running on Apache Hadoop MapReduce and Apache
> Spark.
> 
> SystemML has been incubating since 2015-11-02.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  - Grow SystemML community: increase mailing list activity,
>    increase adoption of SystemML for scalable machine learning, encourage
>    data scientists to adopt DML and PyDML algorithm scripts, respond to
>    user feedback to ensure SystemML meets the requirements of real-world
>    situations, write papers, and present talks about SystemML.
>  - Continue to produce releases.
>  - Increase the diversity of our project's contributors and committers.
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
>  NONE.
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
>  Our mailing list from May through July had 237 messages including a wide
>  range of topics. We have gained 6 new contributors since May 1st. On
>  GitHub, the project has been starred 365 times and forked 129 times. Fred
>  Reiss spoke at Spark Summit West on June 7 about building custom machine
>  learning algorithms with SystemML. Mike Dusenberry presented about
>  SystemML on May 19 at Datapalooza Denver. Elgohary, Boehm, Haas, Reiss,
>  and Reinwald published Compressed Linear Algebra for Large-Scale Machine
>  Learning.
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
>  We produced our second Apache release, version 0.10.0-incubating. The
>  project has had 205 commits since May 1. 187 issues have been reported on
>  our JIRA site and 127 issues have been resolved. 70 pull requests have
>  been created since May 1, and 63 of these have been closed.
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  2016-06-15 (version 0.10.0-incubating)
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
>  2016-05-07 Glenn Weidner
>  2016-05-07 Faraz Makari Manshadi
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [ ](systemml) Luciano Resende
>  [ ](systemml) Patrick Wendell
>  [ ](systemml) Reynold Xin
>  [ ](systemml) Rich Bowen
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --------------------
> Tamaya
> 
> Tamaya is a highly flexible configuration solution based on an modular,
> extensible and injectable key/value based design, which should provide a
> minimal but extendible modern and functional API leveraging SE, ME and EE
> environments.
> 
> Tamaya has been incubating since 2014-11-14.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1. Allow community to build consensus in APIs.
>  2. Get new contributors.
>  3. Understand and work through end user use-cases.
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
>  - The community recently had a bit of a falling out between this project
>  and some changes proposed to go into the Geronimo project.  While the
>  initial issues have been resolved, and appear to not be creating a split
>  in the community, it should be monitored.
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
>  - See issues section.
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
>  - Releases are still in progress, and work is being done to refactor
>  the Tamaya APIs based on some input from Mark Struberg and others.
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
> 2016-04-06 (0.2-incubating)
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
> Philipp Ottlinger has been elected on 2016-04-22 as new committer.
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [X](tamaya) John D. Ament
>  [ ](tamaya) Mark Struberg
>  [ ](tamaya) Gerhard Petracek
>  [ ](tamaya) David Blevins
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
> 
> 
> --------------------
> Toree
> 
> Toree provides applications with a mechanism to interactively and remotely
> access Apache Spark.
> 
> Toree has been incubating since 2015-12-02.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1.
>  2.
>  3.
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
> 
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
> 
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
> 
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  XXXX-XX-XX
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
> 
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [ ](toree) Luciano Resende
>  [ ](toree) Reynold Xin
>  [ ](toree) Hitesh Shah
>  [ ](toree) Julien Le Dem
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
> 
> 
> --------------------
> Traffic Control
> 
> Traffic Control allows you to build a large scale content delivery network
> using open source.
> 
> Traffic Control has been incubating since 2016-07-12.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1. Get set up with all resources (git / mailing lists / JIRA / irc / etc)
>  2. Name search / name sign off
>  3. Prepare for next release under apache process
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
>  No.
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
>  This is the first report, we are just getting started.
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
>  This is the first report, we are just getting started. ICLAs are done.
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  We released 1.6.0 on 2016-07-29 under the old process, because the release
>  process (candidates and votes) had already started before our official
>  entry in the incubator. Our next release will be the first release where
>  we will follow the Apache incubator process.
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
>  2016-07-12 - initial committer list.
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [ ](trafficcontrol) Phil Sorber
>  [ ](trafficcontrol) Eric Covener
>  [ ](trafficcontrol) Daniel Gruno
>  [ ](trafficcontrol) J. Aaron Farr
> 
> Shepherd/Mentor notes:
> 
> --------------------
> Unomi
> 
> Unomi is a reference implementation of the OASIS Context Server
> specification currently being worked on by the OASIS Context Server
> Technical Committee. It provides a high-performance user profile and event
> tracking server.
> 
> Unomi has been incubating since 2015-10-05.
> 
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
> 
>  1. Continued releases, and updated dependencies
>  2. Grow up user and contributor communities, seeing more contribution/PR
> 
> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
> aware of?
> 
>  None
> 
> How has the community developed since the last report?
> 
>  The activity of the dev mailing list smoothly increased, discussing key
>  enhancements in the project.
> 
>  We are now targeting the development of the user community.  For that, we
>  discussed about improving and polishing the website. Today, it's obvious
>  that it's not easy to understand what Unomi can do and actually does.  The
>  purpose is to give more use cases and introduction on the mailing list.
> 
> How has the project developed since the last report?
> 
>  The first Apache Unomi 1.0.0-incubating has been released.
> 
>  We updated key dependencies and implemented couple of new releases in
>  addition of the bug fixes.  The purpose is to cut off a new release asap.
> 
> Date of last release:
> 
>  2016-03-09
> 
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
> 
>  N/A
> 
> Signed-off-by:
> 
>  [X](unomi) Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>  [ ](unomi) Bertrand Delacretaz
>  [ ](unomi) Chris Mattmann

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, 7-Bit, 0 bytes)
View raw message