fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject REMINDER: Developer Meeting Hosted by Thursday at 1400GMT via GoToTraining
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 23:25:07 GMT
Hi all,

This is a reminder about our Developer Meeting happening Thursday at
1400GMT via GoToTraining.

Register to attend here
https://attendee.gototraining.com/rt/3548156283063983361
<https://web.chilipiper.com/link/mifos.org/57a27ad3e4b02bbec5bcb40b?link=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZhdHRlbmRlZS5nb3RvdHJhaW5pbmcuY29tJTJGcnQlMkYzNTQ4MTU2MjgzMDYzOTgzMzYx>
<https://web.chilipiper.com/link/mifos.org/5786586de4b02bbec5bc9f9d?link=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZhdHRlbmRlZS5nb3RvdHJhaW5pbmcuY29tJTJGcnQlMkY2NTk3ODk2OTY0ODk4NTY4NzA1>
As we did during our last user meetup, the main focus of our meeting will
be showcasing the work of our GSCO interns who have entered the final
months of their internships.

They will be showcasing some of their in-progress work including
re-skinning of our Community App, offline access via Android and the
browser, notifications via the web app, mobile self-service, integration
with credit bureaus, and integration with mobile money.

We'll also be giving updates on the work of the core team and the
transition to Apache.

We'd love to have you attend so hope to see you there.

Cheers,

Ed