fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nayan Ambali <nayan.amb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Standing Instructions Execution
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2016 14:15:00 GMT
Zayyad,

"Execute Standing Instruction" job is failing on every due date with
exception as transferring funds for standing Instruction id 2 from acct no
11 to acct no 2.
But saving account has sufficient balance to fulfill the instructions,
looks like this is a bug!

@Subbu,
Please test this scenario and confirm our findings.

-
Nayan Ambali