fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Lionel Raymundi - Poincenot <lio...@poincenot.com>
Subject Maker-Checker principle and Document management
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 17:05:06 GMT
Hi guys,

I am facing a scenario where we need to apply a maker/checker scheme to the
documents uploaded for a client. A user may upload a file saying it is an
important company document, and somebody else should check that the
document is in fact what the former said it is.

I tested it through community app, I was able to configure it, but it
didn't work (i mean, there was no need to validate the document for it to
be attached to the client). I made a fast review of the code, and I think
maker/checker scheme is not being validated at all when handling documents
in Fineract.

So I have some questions...
1) Is there any technical/business issue which prevents to develop this
feature?
2) If not, are you planning to develop this feature?
3) if not, is it useful if I start with it?
4) if so, should I "inspire" in any other maker/checker handling feature?
Would you recommend any?

Thanks in advance,

Lionel