fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Lionel Raymundi - Poincenot <lio...@poincenot.com>
Subject Re: Maker-Checker principle and Document management
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 19:20:53 GMT
Thanks Adi,

I dont know if I understood you correctly. Aiming to clarify, I enumerate
some conditions of satisfaction for this enhancement.

1.- Document management API should not return documents which has the
approved flag in false.
2.- Checker should be able to see the pending document on the maker checker
tray.
3.- Checker should be able to approve the document.
4.- Checker should be able to reject the document (then the document should
be removed from filestore?)
5.- All of the above is true if maker-checker is enabled by configuration
for documents. Otherwise the behavior should be the same as current state
(all documents are shown by document management api and there are no
actions required by checker)

Accomplishing 1 is easy with the flag you suggested.

To accomplish 2, 3 and 4, I think we should add an entry to the audit
table m_portfolio_command_source
(maybe with command_as_json as empty object), so the check task can be
handled by makercheckers resource api. The approval command would set the
document flag as true and persist the info of the checker in the audit
table. The reject command would remove the document from filestore and from
table m_document.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, I'll be looking forward to your response.
Should we open an issue/task in jira to comment on this matter?

Thanks again

Lionel