fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Lionel Raymundi - Poincenot <lio...@poincenot.com>
Subject Re: Maker-Checker principle and Document management
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2016 02:16:39 GMT
Hi Adi,

I think I misunderstood your first email. Your suggestion is to to add only
the document approval under maker-checker, right? In this way, the command
stored in m_portfolio_command_source table would be the '
/documents/<documentid>?command=approve' API call, right? (and not the
document upload as was my approach)

If that was your meaning, I agree it could work.
Sorry if I make you repeat, I just want to be sure.

Which would be the steps to continue? Should we create a ticket on JIRA and
work on it?

Regards,

Lionel