fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Adi Raju" <adi.r...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Maker-Checker principle and Document management
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 05:33:13 GMT

Regards,
Adi

-----Original Message-----
From: Lionel Raymundi - Poincenot [mailto:lionel@poincenot.com]
Sent: 02 August 2016 22:35
To: dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Maker-Checker principle and Document management

Hi guys,

I am facing a scenario where we need to apply a maker/checker scheme to the documents uploaded
for a client. A user may upload a file saying it is an important company document, and somebody
else should check that the document is in fact what the former said it is.

I tested it through community app, I was able to configure it, but it didn't work (i mean,
there was no need to validate the document for it to be attached to the client). I made a
fast review of the code, and I think maker/checker scheme is not being validated at all when
handling documents in Fineract.

So I have some questions...
1) Is there any technical/business issue which prevents to develop this feature?
2) If not, are you planning to develop this feature?
3) if not, is it useful if I start with it?
4) if so, should I "inspire" in any other maker/checker handling feature?
Would you recommend any?

Thanks in advance,

Lionel