fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Zayyad A. Said" <zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
Subject Standing Instructions Execution
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 06:22:01 GMT
Devs,

I was trying out standing instruction feature on Mifos X and looks like it
doesn't execute as expected.

I booked a loan, linked to a savings account and selected the option to
"Create standing instruction on disbursement".

The due date has now passed and nothing has been executed.

I expected the due amount to be automatically repaid from the linked savings
account.

Funny enough from the scheduler jobs, its showing the job "Execute Standing
Instruction" to have run successfully.

Has anyone used this feature successfully? Is there something not done
right?

Kindly advise.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email:  <mailto:zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com>
zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

Email banner