fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Zayyad A. Said" <zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Standing Instructions Execution
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2016 20:06:39 GMT
Thanks Nayan for looking into this.

Yes I suspected a bug as well and by then the "Execute Standing Instruction" job was showing
to have run successfully. I can now see the error log.

Let's investigate it and see if can be fixed in the upcoming release or if we can have a quick
fix for it.

Regards;

*******
Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011
Email: zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Nayan Ambali [mailto:nayan.ambali@gmail.com]
Sent: 15 August 2016 17:15
To: dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org; Subramanya S N
Cc: Mifos software development
Subject: Re: Standing Instructions Execution

Zayyad,

"Execute Standing Instruction" job is failing on every due date with exception as transferring
funds for standing Instruction id 2 from acct no
11 to acct no 2.
But saving account has sufficient balance to fulfill the instructions, looks like this is
a bug!

@Subbu,
Please test this scenario and confirm our findings.

-
Nayan Ambali