fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Pawar <nickr...@gmail.com>
Subject Address API docs
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2016 12:55:40 GMT
Hello Markus,Myrle,Adi,Nazeer

As we have agreed in previous mail chain regarding adding of Address API as
part of core product, I thought of completing its development prior to
other dependent modules.

I have come up with REST API docs for this module and wanted your
feedback.Kindly provide your feedback as soon as possible, since  this is a
pre-requisite for other modules. Please note that I have added an
additional field 'is_active' to support address change of same type of
address( and also to keep track of past address for audit purpose).

   1. Create new address for client:

POST https://DomainName/api/v1/clients/{clientid}/address/

*Sample request:*

POST address

{

"address_type": 1,

"street": "507 west street",

"address_line_1": "apt no 5",

"address_line_2": "opposite to college park",

"city":"Dallas",

"state_province_id":1,

"country_id":2,

"postal_code":"40041",

}

    2. Retrieve all addresses of all types for particular client:

GET https://DomainName/api/v1/clients/{clientid}/address/

*Sample response:*

[

{

  "clientId":1,

  "addressId":2,

"address_type": 1,

"street": "507 west street",

"address_line_1": "apt no 5",

"address_line_2": "opposite to college park",

"city":"Dallas",

"state_province_id":1,

"country_id":2,

"postal_code":"40041",

"is_active":1

},

{

  "clientId":2,

  "addressId":3,

"address_type": 1,

"street": "100 west street",

"address_line_1": "apt no 7",

"address_line_2": "opposite to college park",

"city":"Dallas",

"state_province_id":1,

"country_id":2,

"postal_code":"40041",

"is_active":0

}

]

3. Retreive all addresses of particular type for specified client

GET https://DomainName/api/v1/clients/{clientid}/address/{addtypId}

*Sample response:*

[

{

  "clientId":2,

[...]

4. Retrieve active address of particular type for specified clientid

GET
https://DomainName/api/v1/clients/{clientid}/address/{addtypId}?command=active

Sample response:

{

"clientId":1,

  "addressId":2,

"address_type": 1,

"street": "507 west street",

"address_line_1": "apt no 5",

"address_line_2": "opposite to college park",

"city":"Dallas",

"state_province_id":1,

"country_id":2,

"postal_code":"40041",

"40041",

"is_active":1

}

5. update:

update particular "active" address of client

PUT https://DomainName/api/v1/clients/{clientid}/address/{addtypId}

sample request

{

is_active:false

}

supported fields:

address line fields,addresstypeid,is_active

Regards,

Nikhil