fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Pawar <nickr...@gmail.com>
Subject [Vote] Address API inclusion in Fineract
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 14:04:49 GMT
Hello All,

You must be aware of the discussion which is been happening in the
community since last week regarding Address API. I wanted to start
development of this module as soon as possible(already running behind
scheduled because of the delayed response from credit bureaus) .
Please find the wiki links they have been updated with the latest
discussion.
Wiki link:
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/projects/Technical+Description+of+Address+API

Requirements spec:
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/MIFOSX/Address

In case you have any feedback, please write as soon as possible and we will
look in to.
If you find things are ok(for the first release),I would request you to
vote for its inclusion.

Regards,
Nikhil