fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nazeer Shaik <nazeer1100...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] [FINERACT] 0.3.2-incubating for release
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 14:32:05 GMT
Hello Fineract community,

We have created 0.3.2-incubating release, with the artifacts below up for a
vote.

These are the goals of this release:

   - Moved Hibernate dependency only to integration tests. So default build
   will not include Hibernate dependency
   - Removed JSR305 dependency

*For more information including release notes, please see:*
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/0.3.2+Release-+Apache+Fineract

This is a *source code tar ball* only release.

*** Please download, review and vote by Thu July 14, 2016 @ 6pm PST ***

*Source Files:*
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/fineract/0.3.2-incubating/

*Commit to be voted on:*
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-fineract.git;a=commit;h=refs/heads/0.3.2-incubating

*Build verification steps can be found at: *
Refer 'README.md' in apache-fineract-0.3.2-incubating-src.tar.gz

*KEYS file containing PGP Keys we use to sign the release:*
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/fineract/KEYS

*Note: *

   - This is a source only release with no binaries, with instructions on
   how to build/test the application.
   - We use hibernate for integration tests only and doesn't include any
   source or binary from Hibernate
   - There is a *change in command to run integration tests*. Please look
   at README.md for more details.

To help in tallying the vote, members please be sure to indicate
"(binding)" with your vote.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)