fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nazeer Shaik <nazeer.sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [FINERACT] 0.3.2-incubating for release
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 03:50:44 GMT
Strange. Are you sure you are seeing hibernate entity manager in binary? If
you are seeing Hibernate validator, then it is Apache Licensed. I believe
it wont be a problem. MySQL JDBC Driver dependency is commented. So it
won't download this dependency.

Thank you very much for your time for us. Just now I have verified again, I
don't see hibernate entity manager dependency and I don't see MySQL JDBC
connetor is getting included in the binary.

Nazeer