fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Amit Sharma <amkrsha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring template to pull Guarantor Data
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 06:17:54 GMT
Thanks Ashok.

Though I am not a techie, I have run it myself and found it working under
loan documents.

I have used the Mapper Key:"guarantor" and the Mapper value: "
loans/{{loanId}}/guarantors/1?tenantIdentifier=default" . Instead of
passing the {{guarantorId}}, I hardcoded it to 1 (the first guarantor in
the systeme)and I have been able to pick the value "guarantor.firstname"
and "guarantor.lastname".

The problem then to me appears to be how does {{guarantorId}} get populated
in the template, {{loan.guarantorId}} isnt working, what would be the
alternative.

Thanks,
Amit Sharma

--