fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ashok <as...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Configuring template to pull Guarantor Data
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 05:21:09 GMT
Hi Amit,

Adding array or hash map is currently not supported in loan documents, we
tried to included array object but we got similar error.

Either we need to enhance the loan documents to support array and hashmap
or go with a custom pentaho report. I suggest second option which gives
better control over format and the content of loan document.

--
Regards,
Ashok

Sent from mobile device