fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <mkra...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [FINERACT] 0.3.1-incubating for release
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 19:35:58 GMT
I'm voting +0 on this release:

Here's what I checked:
Notice file: looks good
License file: contains a reference to a license file (glyphicons.MIT) which
is not present under licenses. Also, I learned recently from Justin's
example project 1) that the version of the bundled project should be
included since sometimes licenses change from one version to the next.
Signature: Is signed with an apache e-mail address associated key, but I
was unable to verify the fingerprint with Nazeer.
Buildable: works according to instructions in README

I was unable to verify that the integration tests work according to the
instructions, because I'm having problems with my installation of mysql,
but I'm willing to assume the best.

If we can fix the minor license file issues (add versions and add
glyphicons.MIT to licenses, and if I can verify the signature with Nazeer,
I'll change my vote to a +1.

Greets from the Voreifel, Germany,
Myrle

1.) https://github.com/justinmclean/ApacheWombat/blob/master/LICENSE