fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Sander van der Heyden <sandervanderhey...@musoni.eu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [FINERACT] 0.3.1-incubating for release
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 13:20:39 GMT
+0, have not had a chance to check out in detail. Apologies.

Sander van der Heyden

CTO Musoni Services

Mobile (NL): +31 (0)6 14239505
Skype: s.vdheyden
Website: musonisystem.com
Follow us on Twitter!  <https://twitter.com/musonimfi>
Postal address: Hillegomstraat 12-14, office 0.09, 1058 LS, Amsterdam,
The Netherlands