fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Sander van der Heyden <sandervanderhey...@musoni.eu>
Subject Re: Configuring template to pull Guarantor Data
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 06:42:17 GMT
Hi Ashok,

Have not yet digged into the code for this, but we are also looking at a
feature implementation which would use UGD and potentially extend it with a
bit more user-friendly generation of the various mappers. Therefore I was
reading up on the various items and wiki pages on this and ran into this
e-mail.

When looking at this, was the issue in 'our' implementation of the mustache
library? Or in the fact that we've got the wrong object types available?
According to the Mustache docs this should be available, and the java libs
I quickly checked now do seem to also support it, so might be a matter of
correctly passing in the mappers?

Sander

Sander van der Heyden

CTO Musoni Services

Mobile (NL): +31 (0)6 14239505
Skype: s.vdheyden
Website: musonisystem.com
Follow us on Twitter!  <https://twitter.com/musonimfi>
Postal address: Hillegomstraat 12-14, office 0.09, 1058 LS, Amsterdam,
The Netherlands