fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Carlson <dancarl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC 2016 - Authentication on the Mifos REST API
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 05:16:33 GMT
Hi,

I already have those.
When I use my local server, after installing a plugin to enable CORS, I get
a 500 error code
I am using this link locally:
https://localhost:8443/fineract-provider/api/authentication?username=%22mifos%22&password=%22password%22&tenantIdentifier=default
That is the link from within my code

And when I try to connect to the online server using this:
https://demo.openmf.org/fineract-provider/api/authentication?username=%22mifos%22&password=%22password%22&tenantIdentifier=default

I get a 401 which tells unauthorized but I just used the mifos and password
credentials to login.

Cheers!
Daniel Carlson