fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Adi Raju" <adi.r...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Your Mifos Experience
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 07:08:54 GMT
Hi Amit,

As mentioned on another thread, templates use mustache library to format the documents.
I have provided sample of how to iterate on guarantors.
To use any data, you will have to use the mappers and associate any available API.

Credit scoring is not available in mifos.
You will have to design/implement custom solution for the same.
May be you can use datatables for credit score capturing and a scheduler job to perform the
processing.

Regards,
Adi

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Cable [mailto:edcable@mifos.org]
Sent: 05 July 2016 23:52
To: Amit Sharma <amkrsharma@gmail.com>; dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Cc: Michael Vorburger <michael.vorburger@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Your Mifos Experience

Hi Amit,

I'm glad to hear you're looking at Mifos X/Fineract as the banking solution to power your
greenfield MFI. Unfortunately Shreyaank has been offline due to to Dengue Fever. I put some
brief responses inline to your comments but your best best on support is via our developer
mailing list on Fineract. I have sent this message to the email list. So please respond on
this thread.
I have also cc'd Michael Vorburger, one of the developers who worked on the Templates module.

-subscribe@
<https://web.chilipiper.com/link/mifos.org/56ab8bece4b02bbe46267db7?link=bWFpbHRvJTNBZGV2LXN1YnNjcmliZSU0MGZpbmVyYWN0LmluY3ViYXRvci5hcGFjaGUub3Jn>
fineract.incubator.apache.org

Then just send email to dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org <https://web.chilipiper.com/link/mifos.org/576c0d86e4b02bbec5bc8d7b?link=bWFpbHRvJTNBZGV2JTQwZmluZXJhY3QuaW5jdWJhdG9yLmFwYWNoZS5vcmc=>

> On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 9:40 AM, Amit Sharma <amkrsharma@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Thanks Jacob for connecting us.
>>

>> Let me introduce myself Shreyaank. I am Amit Sharma, I have spent
>> over
10 years working in the investment banking domain for EuroClear, JP Morgan Chase, MF Global,
Barclays Capital and Markit.

>> I along with a couple of my friends are looking at setting up an MFI
>> (
www.prashray.org  the website is still getting designed, these are few pages that I put myself).
Our Bplan was the finalist at the Power of Ideas
2015 and as part of the program I spent 2 weeks at IIM Ahmadabad sprucing up my plan and pitching
it to investors.

>> Now that we are starting operations, we are looking at getting a Core
Banking Solution in place from the day one of our operations. We have so far moved on from
OpenCBS and Octopus and are seriously looking  at Mifos among other options.

>> While configuring Mifos I am facing few challenges, it'll be great if
you could help me with them:

>> 1.  In the loan documents we need details of the Guarantor, I am
>> using
the template to configure this and have used the "Mapper Key: guarantor"
and the "Mapper value:
loans/{{loanId}}/guarantors?tenantIdentifier=default" . When I try to pick the value " guarantor.firstname"
its throwing the exception "cannot deserialize instance of java.util.HashMap out of STRAY_ARRAY
token"

>> 2. We have captured additional details for the client in custom data
tables and would need to populate them in loan documents. For the table "
additional personal details " mapped to m_client how do we configure it under templates.

>> 3. We need a credit score to be generated for each client and
>> guarantor,
it will be based on the data populated in custom data tables, what will be the best way to
do so.

>> I look forward to your responses and if need be we can get into a
>> call
as we have the advantage of being in the same time zone.

>> Regards,
>>
>> Amit Sharma
>>
>> +91 995 300 4074
>>

>> On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 9:01 PM, Jacob Kobzi <jkobzi@mifos.org> wrote:

>>> Hello Amit,
>>>
>>> I apologize for the delayed response. If the Skype has note
>>> responded,
I would recommend emailing our technical support directly at shreyaank@confluxtechnologies.com.
Our expert's name is Shreyaank and should be able to assist you. Hopefully that helps!

wrote:

> [...]
tried Gitter Chat and mifos.support on Skype but haven't received any responses so far. Our
skype id is info.prashray

us with our issues.

wrote:

> [...]
your technical  issue, if it continues to happen, just ping* mifos.support* on Skype and they
should be able to help.

fully engage with Mifos and we will be here to help every step of the way!

let us know if there is any way we can help you out.

wrote:

> [...]
setting up an MFI in India and am currently exploring CBS solutions, I migrated to Mifos recently
as the earlier ones that I had configured for my organization didn't work out after a stage.
So far configuring them on my own.

is
only one glitch that I have faced, its with managing data tables, its throwing erratic errors
while adding new fields to the custom data table.
Any pointers that you would have regarding it

would like to formally engage with Mifos to take this forward.

wrote:

> [...]
Team
I are thrilled that you chose to use MifosX for your financial inclusion needs. How has your
experience been so far? We at the Mifos Team would like to help you optimize your Mifos X
experience. We have multiple resources at our disposal to help you reach your goals.

microfinance institutions prefer to start with the trial instance program over the downloadable
content. The sandbox version is populated with sample data and has the latest version of Mifos,
Mifos X 16.01, installed. You can check out a demo of it here.
<https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/RES/2015-04-16+Meeting+Notes> If you're interested,
please fill out this form <http://mifos.org/take-action/get-mifos/trial/> to enroll
in our free trial instance program. The 3 month trial is hosted on our servers.

contact with a regional partner. Partners are certified through the Mifos Initiative and specialize
in software customization and optimization. They will allow your organization to get deployed
with MifosX. Let me know if you would like to be put in contact with a partner. You can also
see a listing of all certified partners on our partner directory.
<http://mifos.org/directory/>

mailing list is the center of an online network of support comprised of Mifos Software Developers,
 successful Mifos users, and certified partners.
The mailing list can be used to address any technical or non-technical questions you may have.
It can be found here <http://mifos.org/resources/community/communications/>
with Mifos, don't hesitate to contact me at jkobzi@mifos.org

*>>>>>>>>*
*>>>>>>>> Jacob Kobzi*

| Mobile:
+1.858.204.9386

*>>>>>>*
*>>>>>> Jacob Kobzi*

+1.858.204.9386

>>> --
*>>>*
*>>> Jacob Kobzi*

>>> Mifos Intern
>>>
>>> CRM and Partner Growth, Mifos Initiative
>>> jkobzi@mifos.org <jkobzi@mifos.org> | skype: jrkobzi | Mobile:
+1.858.204.9386

>> --
>> stay beautiful,
>> Amit Sharma
>

> --
> stay beautiful,
> Amit Sharma
>

> --
*>*
*> Jacob Kobzi*

> Mifos Intern
>
> CRM and Partner Growth, Mifos Initiative
> jkobzi@mifos.org <jkobzi@mifos.org> | skype: jrkobzi | Mobile:
+1.858.204.9386

--
*Ed Cable*