fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Adi Raju" <adi.r...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Configuring template to pull Guarantor Data
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 06:56:48 GMT
Hi All,

I have created a sample template by name “Sample Guarantors Template” on https://demo.openmf.org,
which is able to iterate on the guarantors.

Please have a look at it for sample implementation.

As Sander pointed out, implementation is based on mustache syntax and a proper syntax should
work.

The problem I see is with the editor input box that we are using on the UI.

If we start typing mustache syntax directly, editor is interpreting it as text and converting
them into something else.

I did the coding on notepad and copied the text into the editor and it has started working.

I am not even a successful user of this input box, so regular users should be able to figure
out proper way to add the template structure.

Regards,

Adi

From: Ashok [mailto:ashok@confluxtechnologies.com]
Sent: 07 July 2016 10:28
To: Adi Raju <adi.raju@confluxtechnologies.com>; Nazeer Shaik <nazeer.shaik@confluxtechnologies.com>
Cc: dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Configuring template to pull Guarantor Data

Hi Adi/Nazeer,

Can you take a look at what Sander has metioned.

The requirement from Amit is to display list of Guarantors associated with a loan account.

Regards,
Ashok

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 8:33 AM, Amit Sharma <amkrsharma@gmail.com <mailto:amkrsharma@gmail.com>
> wrote:

Hi All,

It would be great if someone can recommend the correct mapper and mapper
key for this.

Thanks,
Amit Sharma

--