fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Adi Raju" <adi.r...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Getting a problem in creating a user
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 09:50:32 GMT
What is the error from the API? Http response?

Regards,
Adi

-----Original Message-----
From: MexinaM Daniel [mailto:mexina@singo.co.tz]
Sent: 14 July 2016 15:06
To: dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Getting a problem in creating a user

Hi devs

  I have an urgent problem here please if you will be able to assist me.
The maker checker in my installed mifos is enabled and now i am creating a client, the problem
is on an approval, even the superuser can not approve, i was able to create and approve only
the first client

In maker checker tasks, in portfolio i have selected are:

Close Center,
Update Chartslab,
  Activate Client,
Close Client,
Reactivate Client,
Reject Client,
Withdraw Client,
Create FloatingRate,
Update FloatingRate,
Close Group,
RemoveSavingOfficer SavingAccount
UpdateSavingOfficer SavingAccount,
  Create StaffImage,
Delete StaffImage

I have created a client with a user who is just a loan officer and wanted to check with a
user with a role of superuser it fail to approve.
I also tried to create a client by superuser and check it by another superuser, it did not
work too.

Is there another task that i forgot to select or there is the one that am not supposed to
select?

Thanks in advance.