fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Markus GeiƟ <markus.ge...@live.de>
Subject Re: Beginner at FOSS and development in general
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 03:51:14 GMT
Hey Anirudh,

first of all welcome.

I'd recommend to search JIRA for a bug or two you fell attracted too. Simply click here for
a list:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-166?jql=project%20%3D%20FINERACT%20AND%20issuetype%20%3D%20Bug%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open

Once you've found a, drop us line at the dev list and we will try to help get all steps done
needed to fix it.

Best,

Markus

.::YAGNI likes a DRY KISS::.

________________________________
From: Anirudh Jain <sponde25@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2016 4:49 PM
To: dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Beginner at FOSS and development in general

Hi all,

I am a student and a coder and an open source enthusiast. After months of
going through projects and getting frustrated, in general, I would very
much like to be a part of the fineract project. I have read the
contributor's guide on the fineract web page but I am still a little bit
confused about how to get the developer environment running.

I have forked the git repo and added to my eclipse IDE. I am a little
confused how to proceed from here and also taking my first steps. I will be
glad to accept any help I can get.

Regards,
Anirudh Jain