fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Markus GeiƟ <markus.ge...@live.de>
Subject Question about micro services from Saransh
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2016 20:43:48 GMT
In addition to our multi-tenancy approach initially designed by Keith we will add a NoSQL solution
to the mix.

Purely relational data with lower read/write performance will be stored in a RDBMS, data that
is highly read/write will be stored in the NoSQL DB following the multi-tenancy approach using
keyspaces and partitions.

Cheers

Markus

On Jun 20, 2016 19:51, "Saransh Sharma" <saransh@theupscale.in<mailto:saransh@theupscale.in>>