fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Pawar <nickr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IMPORTANT] Query regarding standard address table
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 09:11:16 GMT
Hello All,

Please find the attached schema diagram of the proposed Address and related
configuration tables.
A quick description of the diagram:
Address table:
The fields of the address table would be configurable. The user can select
the field via field configuration table.
Rest of the fields are self explanatory.