fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <mkra...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Microservices release question
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 07:51:54 GMT
Hi Nayan,

Good question.  I would expect it to consist of the tenant provisioning
service, the security service, and the supporting libraries for the command
bus, and a couple of other shared functionality tidbits.

As to Adi's wish to keep them together in one repository: it's not my
preferred solution, but I see several arguments for it and I can live with
it if that's what you guys prefer.

Greets,
Myrle

*Myrle Krantz*