fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nayan Ambali <nayan.amb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re-Developing Mifos X locally
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 10:13:57 GMT
Maxina,

I think you are trying to start the server from multiple terminals or one
of the program is using the port 8005. make sure no other application is
using the 8005 port.

and for Community app make sure you have run below instructions,

npm install -g bower
npm install -g grunt-cli

   1.

   Next pull the runtime and build time dependencies by running bower and
   npm install commands on the project root folder

   bower install

   npm install

   2.

   To preview the app, run the following command on the project root folder

   grunt serve

read ReadMe of https://github.com/openMF/community-app

and I suggest you to use STS (https://spring.io/tools) over NetBeans

Thanks and Regards,