fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nayan Ambali <nayan.amb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IMPORTANT] Query regarding standard address table
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 12:49:08 GMT
Dayna, Markus,

I feel, adding standard address to customer solves other problems too,
example address can be made mandatory before activating client, address can
be capture along with customer creation, Geo location based service on
Android can built.

i vote for adding client address as standard(out of box) feature.

Thanks
Nayan Ambali

Thanks and Regards,
Nayan Ambali