fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nayan Ambali <nayan.amb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with authenticating calls to REST APIs
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2016 08:49:25 GMT
Hello Daniel,

The same issue has been solved in community-app, please refer source code
https://github.com/openMF/community-app/blob/develop/app/scripts/initialTasks.js

// Enable CORS! (see e.g. http://enable-cors.org/)
$httpProvider.defaults.useXDomain = true;
delete $httpProvider.defaults.headers.common['X-Requested-With'];

also please read more about CORS
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Access_control_CORS
http://www.html5rocks.com/en/tutorials/cors/

Thanks