fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nayan Ambali <nayan.amb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] [IMPORTANT] Query regarding standard address table
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 06:01:40 GMT
Thanks Markus for the support and the pointer to the ISO standard, looks
like ISO spec are not available for free :(

@Ed, sometimes solutions are simple and known but we tend to over think
about problem as complex, if I look back and see the implementation of
Mifos 2,x, we had option to enable, disable and make fields mandatory, we
can simply adapt the same strategy here, if some one is not interest to use
the address, just disable it and continue with data table.

@Nikil,
Can you come-up with data model for the same and share with dev community
for review, so that you can start working on immediately.

also please read the discussion at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/307027/is-this-a-good-way-to-model-address-information-in-a-relational-database

Thanks
Nayan Ambali