fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Anirudh Jain <spond...@gmail.com>
Subject Beginner at FOSS and development in general
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2016 14:49:56 GMT
Hi all,

I am a student and a coder and an open source enthusiast. After months of
going through projects and getting frustrated, in general, I would very
much like to be a part of the fineract project. I have read the
contributor's guide on the fineract web page but I am still a little bit
confused about how to get the developer environment running.

I have forked the git repo and added to my eclipse IDE. I am a little
confused how to proceed from here and also taking my first steps. I will be
glad to accept any help I can get.

Regards,
Anirudh Jain