fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Anirudh Jain <spond...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Beginner at FOSS and development in general
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2016 18:59:08 GMT
Hi,

I have forked the github project and created a local copy on my eclipse
ide. I am a bit confused on how to proceed with the build next. The
instructions on the website say build it as a gradle project. Will that be
the fineract-provider folder?
I am sorry for asking such a basic question.

Rgds,
Anirudh