fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Aditya Hendre <meta1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Beginner at FOSS and development in general
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2016 11:22:17 GMT
Hi Anirudh,

You may want to take a look at this recent thread:
http://markmail.org/thread/wwzamg4nbwewnndq

Starting Fineract:

In gradle.properties file add
env=dev

Run the gradle task build or classes.

Start the MariaDB/MySQL server on localhost. Follow this guide to populate the database with
needed defaults, http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Fineract+101 (You need
to do this only once.)

Then to start Fineract you can run this class from your IDE:
fineract-provider/src/main/java/org/apache/fineract/ServerApplication.java

Regards,
Aditya Hendre