fineract-dev mailing list archives

From <nikhilpa...@yahoo.in.INVALID>
Subject Requirement for adding new status
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 12:37:21 GMT
Hello Devs,
In order to park in applications which have completed the credit check, I felt a need of an
additional status for loan application.Currently, if a loan application is in pending status,
the status is 100. The moment it is approved it changes to 200.However, if a organisation
has made credit check mandatory before the approving the loan application, we need to have
an additional status.Kindly let me know your reviews on adding a new status to the loan application.

Regards,Nikhil