fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nazeer Shaik <nazeer.sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [FINERACT] 0.1.1-incubating for release
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 05:49:28 GMT
Hi all,

You are seeing the mentioned issues because we have prepared the release on
windows machine. But we don't see any issues if we prepare same release on
Linux machine. Even the mentioned test case passes without any code change.

*So we are withdrawing the current release from voting.*

We will work on 0.1.2-incubating release.

Thanks,
Nazeer