fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nazeer Shaik <nazeer.sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject [VOTE] [FINERACT] 0.1.1-incubating for release
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 11:09:22 GMT
Hello All

We have addressed issues with Notice & License files and prepared
0.1.1-incubating release for FINERACT.
The files are hosted at
<goog_1854395916>
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/fineract/0.1.1-incubating/

This is a source only release with no binaries, with instructions on how to
build/test the application.

We couldn't migrate to Open JPA to avoid dependency on Hibernate(LGPLv2.1).
We are referring Hibernate Entity Manager, MySQLDialect,
annotations(LazyCollection, LazyCollectionOption)
at run time only and it doesn't include any source or binary from
Hibernate. We know that we have to get Legal VP approval on the same and a
separate mail thread will be initiated.

I call for VOTING for this release and this voting closes by Friday
(06-May-2015).

Thanks,
Nazeer