fineract-dev mailing list archives

From James Rowe <jrowe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Review of Pull Request from James Rowe
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 17:11:49 GMT
Hello Adi! Thank you for the review. When I was writing this code, I knew
that the code is not a full solution, and I wouldn't expect it to be pulled
in it current state. But you are right, I was planning on writing that in
the comments to let people know this! I wanted to make sure that the way
that I was handling the change was a good idea, and if it was, I would move
forward to adding the rest of the necessary changes to make it a complete
pull request. I will update the comments to reflect this. Thanks again for
the review.

James