fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <mkra...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [FINERACT] 0.1.1-incubating for release
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 10:02:48 GMT
-1

I checked the license and notifications.  They look good to me, so I tried
to build:

I'm building on ubuntu, and the instruction wouldn't work for me because
gradlew has windows line feeds.

Going around that by calling gradle directly I can build with "clean war",
but if I call just "gradle build" I get a build failure because of a unit
test failure.

I know that unit test has been failing for a very long time.  If it's not
important we need to disable it, so that it doesn't distract from important
problems.  If it is important than we need to fix it before we release.

To get my +1, we need to fix gradlew so that it can build on linux machines
and we need to have all of our unit tests green.

Greets from the Voreifel, Germany,
Myrle

*Myrle Krantz*
Solutions Architect