fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <mkra...@mifos.org>
Subject [MENTORS] multiple repos for one Apache Product?
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 12:27:28 GMT
Hi Mentors,

I asked this question in the thread on microservices, but the e-mail was
long and most of the content was not relevant for you guys so you may have
missed it:

As far as I can tell the current mode of operation at Apache is one
repository to one product.  I would prefer to work with one repository per
service.  I believe that would help programmers remain strict about
division of labor between the services, and think more carefully about
interface breaking changes.  Is there any reason a product can’t have
multiple repositories?

Greetings from the Voreifel,
Myrle

*Myrle Krantz*